Monday, March 10, 2008

Busyness

I'm not trying to cheat, but this was an earlier post on my blog for me. When I saw the "Routine" subject for illustrationfriday.com, I figured there was no better way of showing my routine than this. It's also the reason I posted this for this week, as it's been a busy one!


Busy, busy, busy. I know it's all people hear from me, but it's true. More arms sure would help, but it's just a reminder perhaps to know one's limits. There are certainly more times than I can count that I've bitten off more than I can chew, but I'd rather be busy than doing nothing. My new goal for myself is to be more prolific as an artist, which is one of the reasons I created this blog. Regardless of the occasional (or maybe continuous) chaos, I love my life, and it all feels worth it when I can step away from work and enjoy great friends, family, my fiance, and my little cat Tuna.

6 comments:

damon said...

cool drawing

it is new to me

love it

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Aaron, I know how it is. Who isn't busy. I've never seen this one before but I like it! Great work.

Roberta said...

Yes a few extra arms would help!
Great illo.

steve said...

Good for you! This is so cool--like a scene from a cool animated movie!

Ellen said...

Excellent work!

Josh (musarter) said...

Cool piece. I really like the color palette; I really makes the composition.