Thursday, May 7, 2009

Exhibit C


"To the owner of the black cat,
Your cat has killed two of my birds, and I'd like this to stop. Please keep your cat where it belongs, OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY!! I don't want any more of my pets to die.

Thank you"

This was an actual note I received not too long back regarding my dare I say innocent cat Tuna. I was letting her outside during the day while I worked, not only so she'd stop bugging me, but so she could be out enjoying fresh air and a new environment. It was weird, most of the time I'd let her out, she'd just walk straight to backyard garden and go to sleep. Apparently there's more she was up to. Now, there's another black cat a few doors down from us that could be responsible for this, but I have the sneaking suspicion it was Tuna. Unfortunately it was the headless bird corpse I found her gnawing on one day that gave it away. Granted, I don't want my cat killing anyone else's pet, so needless to say we keep her inside now where she finds other things to destroy. I feel like the parent of a criminal who constantly defends their child.

1 comment:

Josh Frost said...

Dude you have a great style! I was wondering if you ever have done a Darth Vader? I am creating a tribute book to George Lucas called "100 Ways to the Darkside" where I am having 100 hand picked artist create Darth Vader. I would love one for the book in your style. Please let me know if your interested!

Thanks a million

- Josh